Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally Bit the Bullet....

And added all my photos of my finished projects to my Ravelry account (http://www.ravelry.com/people/xoluv7157) !  Tedious task, but it has been on my to-do list for ages!  I even added my unused yarn to my Stash and put up pictures of those too.  No more blank white unavailable boxes for me :)

Other than that, it has been a very slow Thursday afternoon.  I am currently working on two projects.  The first I am knitting, my first knitting project ever, and I love it!  It's simple garter stitch but I find it to be so much fun!  It's so easy to do and I can still watch TV or talk or whatever.  The colors are just lovely, see for yourself:

Ahhh so pretty!! AND it's malabrigo, my new favorite thing :)  It's going to be HUGE--about 630 yards!  But, I'm not sure if I will use all three skeins (save some for a hat maybe?).  We shall see.

My second project is a little black beanie out of 100% wool, so it will be wicked warm! (Yes, I am from Massachusetts and I love the word wicked...though I did throw it in there on purpose ;) )  But anyway, it's coming along nicely and I just started a few days ago.  This is like my fifth beanie and I vow to get this one perfect and just right!

In other news, I am a horrible person and never took ANY pictures while I was in Maine those few weeks back.  But, the weather wasn't all the cooperative and I am going again and eventually one way or another there will be photos from Maine up in here. I'm actually really dying to take some nice shots of the water and landscapes but the weather has been so rainy lately it kind of ruins the picture.

Reality calls now--must get ready for work.  Short post today, but I am getting better! Haha

Until next time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment