Thursday, April 12, 2012

Because I Just Can't Think of a Title

Well hello folks!

It's been one of those weeks, and naturally when you have so much to do, you just don't want to be doing any of it.  So then you decide to write in your blog, cause it's so much more fun and satisfying.  Or you start a new obsession.  I just recently discovered Tumblr.  If you don't know, I am VERY behind on what is "trendy" or whatever.  (Usually I just don't bother because it's considered "trendy" :P)  But I have fallen in love with it and now I write another blog!  (Don't worry you will always be my first love!!)  More distractions are always better ;)  but anywho you should check it out!  It's called on your sleeve and it's pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

Right now, I should be studying for a very un-fun Latin exam that will be bright and early tomorrow morning.  But who wants to do the un-fun right?

Tomorrow is when I'll be participating in Relay for Life here in the lovely 5 College Area of Amherst!  SO excited!  I have never done it, so fingers crossed.  Tomorrow is also the much anticipated Juniper Literary Festival!! At least I have been!  Lots going on this week!!

I'll be switching between writing here and over at on your sleeve so stay tuned!

P.S.
And there will definitely be pictures! (I know I always say that)  As I have been taking photography more seriously :)  Here's a little preview:




that's me, in my wine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment