Sunday, April 1, 2012

Should.

Lately, I feel as though I've been in constant motion, bopping around without ever a thought, or maybe too many, and never going anywhere.

There's like a million and two other things I should be doing right now, but nobody ever wants to do the things they should.

I was having one of THOSE moments, when you can actually FEEL your mood slipping over you and I became restless with preoccupations.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but for those of you who know what I'm taking about, sometimes you just got to write it out and let the shit fall where it may.  As I have learned, you should never keep something in that does not want to stay, if it wants to leave, let it.

And since I can feel the waves of time-not-being-well-spent-for-someone-who-might-possibly-be-up-all-night-with-work, I will leave you, dear readers, with this: a quote by Graham Foust from his poem "Chat Room" that I just cannot simply get out of my head.


"What's wrong is I can't
stop thinking me,
maybe.


What's more
I start to think you."

No comments:

Post a Comment