Saturday, December 4, 2010

The First Time

Yay!! This is my first blogging experience ever! It's very exciting and I hope you all enjoy!  I procrastinate A LOT (in fact I am procrastinating writing a paper at this very moment I am posting this! haha) but I am going to try my very hardest to make faithful postings.  My hope is that this will become the place that I can just go to to write about anything: daily experiences, random dreams, unanswered questions.  A space where all my innermost thoughts can live.  I write a lot of poetry and hope to one day have my writings published.  This blog is like my first step and I'm so very happy I finally decided to do this!  Soon, I hope to post pictures and all kinds of things!  Stay tuned!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, darling. I can't to see what our blogs grow into =)

    ReplyDelete